HealthChange Australia offers clinicians and other health service providers a systematic framework to deliver their health services with the following benefits:
- Increased confidence and effectiveness in working with ‘difficult’ and complex patients/clients
- Increased patient or client uptake and adherence to treatment, lifestyle and referral recommendations, leading to better patient outcomes
- Reduced ‘no show’ review appointments
- Increased personal work satisfaction
- Enhanced time efficiency in consultations, leading to a more relaxed and rewarding practice style
HealthChange Australia periodically runs open registration workshops for individual or small group attendance in Sydney and Melbourne. These workshops are ideal for attendance by independent practitioners or for top up training for health service staff members whose organisations have previously run HealthChange® workshops in-house.
For dates and details about open registration workshops, see Workshop Dates and Registrations.
For Core Training Workshop learning objectives, content and format, see Core Training Options or download our Core Training Brochure.
For information about the nature, purpose and applications of HealthChange® Methodology, see About HealthChange® Methodology or visit our Video Library.
For information about in-house training options for organisations or large groups, see Additional Training Options for Organisations.