HealthChange® Methodology workshops continue despite COVID 19!
While our Online Learning Platform is being finalised, workshops continue to be delivered via teleconference.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has transitioned to telehealth service delivery will find these workshops invaluable.
- Clinicians who want to improve their ability to engage and retain clients.
What is the format?
- The course material has been divided into 2 hour sections that can be delivered over consecutive weeks. Participants also complete practical tasks (taking no more than an hour) between sessions.
Wednesdays 8.45am – 11 am, October 8, 15, 22, and 29
- HealthChange® Methodology Workplace Application **Participants must have completed HealthChange® Methodology Core Training
October dates to be set soon!
Individual enrolments now open:
- Patient Engagement Skills for Health Professionals
- Participant numbers are capped at 10 so there is still plenty of opportunity for discussion and questions which we know is an essential element of our training.
Need different dates?
Contact Caroline Bills to discuss options. Click here
Please contact Caroline Bills to discuss tailored training options and practice change implementation. Click here
Coming Soon! HealthChange Online Courses.
- Person-centred Telehealth Skills for Health Professionals
- Person-centred Practice using HealthChange® Methodology
- HealthChange® Methodology Consultation Framework
Person-centred Telehealth Skills for Health Professionals
HealthChange Associates have been leaders in training telehealth health professionals for the last 15 years in Australia and Canada. Now we can share our expertise and learning with health professionals transitioning to telehealth in these difficult times. This new course teaches our person-centred health behaviour change methodology to provide telehealth effectively and efficiently with a patient-centred and clinician-friendly consultation structure and telehealth communication skills that have already been proven in the telehealth industry in Australia.
About HealthChange® Methodology
HealthChange® Workshop options and Train the Trainer
Resources and Video Library
Who we are and what we do
HealthChange Associates provides a behaviour change methodology to embed and support person-centred care and self-management in health service delivery.
Our unique methodology improves health service delivery for increased adherence to evidence-based treatment and lifestyle recommendations leading to better patient outcomes. The methodology is particularly well suited to clinical consultations, care planning, care coordination and patient education and rehabilitation programs. It is also used as the basis for delivering telephone-based disease management programs and population health promotion interventions such as telephonic care coordination and health coaching.
Our training and support have assisted dozens of community health programs and government, NGO and corporate health services to systematically embed person-centred health behaviour change support in their service delivery in Australia, Canada, Denmark and Singapore. Over the last 15 years more than 10,000 clinicians and other health service providers have attended HealthChange® Methodology workshops.
HealthChange Associates is committed to delivering the highest quality training, train the trainer and consulting services within our area of expertise. All of our consultants and training facilitators are qualified health professionals and specialists in HealthChange® Methodology.
Latest News: Workshops now available in 6 hr or 7.5 hr formats. Two day workshops available one day at a time.
HealthChange® Core Training Part 1, two-day workshops can now be delivered as two separate one-day workshops, so your staff need only be out of the workplace for one day at a time.
Train the Trainer program for half-day workshop now available!Our new Train the Trainer format trains your staff to deliver half-day workshops to anyone in your health service. Contact us for more information.
Name change to HealthChange Associates
For a number of years our organisation has been known as HealthChange Associates to our international colleagues and clients. As of 2018, the name HealthChange Associates will be used for both our Australian and international business.